There are two ways to add a diagram to your Confluence page.
Add a diagram using the Tools Menu
The fastest and most convenient way to insert a diagram in a Confluence page is using the Tools Menu.
- Open the Tools Menu on the top left of the page
- Click on "Add Diagram" to open the editor.
- Create a graph from scratch or choose one of our sample graphs.
- When finished, click "Save and Exit" to save your progress to the Confluence page.
- A dialog appears where you can choose how the diagram should be embedded.
- Click on "Save and Exit" to close the dialog and return to the Confluence page.
Add a diagram in the Editor View
Inserting a diagram in the Editor View allows for more flexible placement of the diagram.
Don't be alarmed if you don't see a diagram at first. In the Editor View, only a placeholder is inserted into the Confluence page.